Saturday, November 15, 2008

Good Times

Just some random pictures from good times we've had recently.

Helping out in the kitchen....she loves to taste whatever I'm making. Tonight she asked if she could lick the beaters after I mashed potatoes.


We went to a fall festival and they had face painting which might have been ok but the lady doing the painting was dressed up like a black and white spotted dog and had her face all painted black and white so Xan was a tad bit nervous. I tried to convince her it would be ok by getting my hand painted but that backfired b/c then she just wanted her hand painted. Oh well......






We made a day trip to visit Anderson University with our friends Teresa and Amanda and we had a wonderful time. Amanda keeps Xan one/two days a week while I work and Teresa is often there too. Xan LOVES Miss Manda and Miss Teesa and they LOVE her too.....which makes this momma very happy. Here she and Amanda are being silly together.


Yes....that is a giant coffee that I'm allowing my daughter to drink. Actually it was a "Javalanche" that these three enjoyed at Anderson Univ while we were killing some time. Sad to say but yes...Xan likes coffee almost as much as she likes Diet Coke--which is, by the way, one of "Miss Teesa's" favorites and she and Xan often partake of that beverage together.








No comments: