Sunday, February 24, 2008

Random Pics

There is no theme to this group of pics....just some that I've taken over the last couple of weeks that I thought were cute.


Stan got Xan this PGA cap when he was in Florida for the PGA National Show....she likes to wear it and looks extremely cute if I do say so.....(proud mama here). He ain't too shabby either.


Hanging out at the park with her friends Grace and Eva. They all look so thrilled about their mothers posing them for pictures. There was still a lot of playing to do and this was the last thing they wanted to do.


Xan LOVES purses and shoes (good southern girl should don't you agree) and she actually thought she was going to go to church with all of this one Wednesday night. I got to the door and she wanted to take it all. We ended up with only 2 purses making the trip. (Don't you love the smoothie sticking up out of the purse and the baby hanging on for dear life)


She's great kitchen help (wink wink)....I love this apron and she wants it on each time I put mine on.


Sharing a little love with Anna Grace during a playdate.

No comments: