Thursday, April 30, 2009

Torture

I was looking thru some of the blogs I follow and came across this post about this cool store called Anthropologie and it's not the first time I've read wonderful reviews of the establishment. This particular post included several pictures of things at the store and how well they do displays. Well I was all over it until I saw this picture. Those of you who know me will understand......PURE TORTURE I TELL YOU.......PURE TORTURE.
(Be sure to click on it to zoom in and get the description)





I have a thing for wooden utensils...particulary wet wood. It wigs me out big time. I do not own a wooden spoon and it is the one thing I will leave while doing a sinkful of dishes at someone else's house.(just ask my aunt Freddi) I just can't handle the texture and the thought of putting it in my mouth.....AAAAAHHHHHHH! I think having to eat with all 3 utensils of wood would send me over.

Well....you may all now consider yourself a bit more educated on the finer points of the girl that is Megan Everitt--weirdo quirks and all.

3 comments:

we are the spencers said...

ha ha! i am so ordering some of these for shaun! they would totally freak him out too. then i will invite you over for dinner.

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad I'm not the only one. :-)

Keisha Washington

Anonymous said...

This totally cracks me up by the way!
Mar